Brickell, #1 place to live in the Miami Area
Niche, a website that has profiles of every school and college in the US and helps families find the best schools for their children, did a study based on the last US census with a methodology that uses 15 aspects to evaluate the best cities to live in the US in 2021 as Cost of living grade, Higher Education Rate, Housing Grade, Employment Rates, etc, showed that Brickell is the best place to live in Miami Area.
List of the Best Places to live in Miami
- Coral Gables
- Coconut Grove
- Palmetto Bay
- Grandview Heights
- Key Biscayne
Why Brickell is in first position in the list?
Niche states that:
“Brickell is one of the best places to live in Florida. Living in Brickell offers residents a dense urban feel. In Brickell there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many young professionals live in Brickell and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Brickell are above average”.
- Is a well located area, 20 min. to the MIA, 20 min to South Beach, 10 min to the Jackson Memorial Hospital.
- Brickell enjoys warm weather all year long, much like the rest of Miami.
- Like in any major city, there is an area where most of the action is and that is Brickell to Miami, full of restaurants, clubs and Brickell City Centre.
- Public transportation is a very important service in Brickell, the free service of the Metromover, also the train and the bus services are efficient and reliable.
- Brickell is full of young professionals, but but also families with young children or for students. Brickell area has one public elementary school: Southside Elementary, and three private schools.
- According to niche.com, the average rent price for living in Brickell is $2,103. As for buying, you can find good opportunities under 300k.
- If you like to stay in touch with the nature, you ca walk along the bay and feel the sea breeze.
- Brickell is an area designed for pedestrians, everything is a walking distance away, if you are not in the mood for walk, you can find alternatives in the electric scooters or bicycles for rent.