INFORMATION ABOUT US
Brickellmania LLC (“we” or “us”) own and manage real estate portals, including but not limited to brickellmania.com and brickellmiamirentals.com (the “Websites”), as marketing tools at our sole discretion but accordingly to the industry laws, rules and regulations. We are licensed real estate agents registered with the State of Florida with license number CQ1061977. We are located at 3011 SW 24th ST, Miami Fl 33145. Office phone number: 305-400-2072
We consider the privacy and protection of our clients’ data, both corporate and personal, to be of the utmost importance and we take robust measures across our business to protect the security and integrity of all such information.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information you provide by filling in forms on our Websites; and information given in hard copy form or by any other means providing: your name; date of birth; address; interests; marketing preferences; when appropriate your credit information; and any other personal information relevant to the services we provide. This information may be provided when you are registering interest, transacting with us, subscribing to our services or for newsletters or requesting information;
- correspondence or other contacts you may have with us;
- details of transactions you carry out through our website, and any communications by telephone, in person or by any other means relating to those transactions. This may include recording certain telephone conversations, for example relating to live bidding;
- details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, web logs or other communication data and the resources you access.
The information you provide to us will be used for processing transactions but may also be used for internal data processing, such as compiling statistical information about your interests and the use of the Websites. We may also use this information to customize the content we offer on the Websites.
HOW IS THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION USED?
We will collect, record, store and use your personal data for clearly specified purposes including but not limited to:
- providing you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we believe would interest you in a way that is targeted and relevant. This could include but is not limited to auctions, private sales, storage services and transportation, valuations, real estate, education and insurance;
- carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- notifying you about changes to our products and services;
- ensuring that our Websites are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- selling or purchasing property or services
- (unless you object,) advising you of forthcoming sales, events and services.
We may contact you for the above purposes by telephone call, email, text or SMS messaging and other means.
We will not share your personal data with anyone outside the Brickellmania LLC network other than in accordance with the law and as stated in this Policy.
We may from time to time however need to disclose your personal data to certain third parties.
- Agents or Contractors of Brickellmania LLC.
We may need to disclose certain personal information to our Agents or Contractors to enable Brickellmania LLC to process transactions or communicate with you. Where we do so it will be on the basis that these agents/contractors are required to keep the information confidential and secure, and will not use the information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
- Anti-Money Laundering and Regulatory Authorities
We may need to retain and disclose certain information about you to regulatory authorities and to appropriate agencies to conduct anti-money laundering and trade sanction checks and to assist with fraud prevention, in particular, in compliance with our AML obligations and in relation to trade sanctions. We will disclose this information as is required by law.
- Credit Agencies
We may need to disclose certain personal information about you to credit agencies to conduct appropriate checks when you are transacting with us.
- Legal Disclosures
While we will not voluntarily disclose your personal data we may disclose such information if we are required to do so by a valid Court Order, if we are lawfully requested by government or law enforcement authorities, if we are required to do so pursuant to other legal processes, or if it becomes necessary to protect the rights or property of Brickellmania LLC.
In order to provide you with marketing information about our products and services, we may contact you by email, text, SMS or any other messaging service, telephone, fax and by post. At the bottom of any marketing emails you will have a clearly marked unsubscribe option from future mailings. In addition, you may at any time contact us asking for your name to be removed from our lists.
You have the legal right to a copy of the information which we hold about you, including information on how this will be used and to ensure this information is accurate. You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes – you can exercise this right by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect data or at any time by contacting us.
Intellectual Property Rights
We or our licensors own all intellectual property rights in this website, including the content published on it. Those works are protected by laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may download or print copies of some of the information and content on this website for your own private use only, provided that you do not change or remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices contained in the information or content concerned.
If you wish to use any part of the content on this website for any other purpose you must seek our prior consent by contacting us
We will take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the security and integrity of all personal information provided to our Websites, or by any other means electronic or otherwise.
We are committed to keeping your personal data suitably protected against both unauthorized physical and electronic access. However, we cannot guarantee that information during transmission through the internet or any computer network is entirely safe from unauthorized intrusion, access or manipulation. We will have no liability for disclosure of information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties. In any event, where we believe personal data has been compromised, we will notify you of this.
The Websites may contain links to other websites which are not operated by us. The information you provide to us will not be transmitted to other websites. However, these websites may collect personal information about you in accordance with their own privacy policies. Brickellmania LLC and its agents or affiliates are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
How long will we keep my personal information?
We will hold your information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or for as long as is specified in any agreement between you and us.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any queries in relation to the use and protection of your personal data please contact us.